Landlord & Homeowner Gas Safety Certificates range from £35 to £120

We offer a fast and reliable service.

We will check all your gas appliances and installation to keep you safe from Gas leaks and Carbon Monoxide poisoning. 

The price will vary depending on the amount of appliances and installation size. A Gas Certificate for two appliances on average would be around £75

Please call or message to book an appointment.



What documentation can I expect from a gas engineer when they have carried out work in my home?

This will be dependent upon the purpose and type of work carried out. The only documentation required by law is a Landlord Gas Safety Record as there is a legal duty on owners of residential rented properties to have annual safety checks carried out on the gas appliances they provide for their tenants' use. These safety checks must be carried out by a suitably qualified and registered engineer and the results are recorded in detail on a Landlord Gas Safety Record form with copies provided to the landlord and tenant. 

For more information on gas safety in rented accommodation please see Landlords or Tenants page.


What would you expect to see on a Landlord’s Gas Safety Record?

As a minimum, the record needs to contain:

  • A description and location of each appliance/flue checked

  • Name, registration number and signature of the engineer who carried out the check

  • Date on which the check was carried out

  • The address of the property where the appliance/flue is installed

  • The name and address of the landlord (or their agent where applicable)

  • Any safety defect identified and any action required or taken to rectify it

  • Confirmation of the results of the operational safety checks carried out on the appliances.

Landlords also have a legal duty to maintain pipework is a safe condition, so many proprietary forms also include the facility for the registered engineer to record the results of pipework integrity tests which indicate whether or not the pipework installation is safe.

Please see example of a Landlord's Gas Safety Record


Not a landlord - what documentation is required?

If you are not a landlord it is always a good idea to confirm with your registered engineer what documentation will be provided before having any gas work done in your home, as there’s no legal requirement for registered engineers to provide any documentation. In most cases your registered engineer will provide you with some documentation as it is good practice to do so.

The level of detail provided on any documentation depends on the type of work undertaken and could vary from a simple job sheet or invoice to a record containing a similar level of detail and information to that provided in a Landlord’s Gas Safety Record. So if you require something specific, make sure you have agreed this with your registered engineer before they start work.


Carbon Monoxide also know as CO

Carbon Monoxide can cause brain damage and even Death, it is a Dangerous Gas caused by the products of incomplete combustion from a faulty appliance.

CO Alarms are a good second line of defence

CO alarms can be purchased from many DIY shops and supermarkets. We do not recommend the use of 'black spot detector' warning strips - they are too easy to miss and won't alert you if you have a CO leak when you're asleep, where as a CO detector with an audible alarm can give you an early warning.

Installing and siting CO Detector 

It’s advisable to fit an alarm in every room with a gas appliance, and when installing and siting the alarm make sure you refer to the manufacturer’s instructions. Typically, audible CO alarms have a battery life of up to 5 years. If you’re unsure which alarm to get, you can ask us for advice or to install one for you.

You are welcome to contact us on 07561 411911

Don’t leave it to chance – unchecked appliances could pose a risk to you and your family

Call us.

All gas appliances in your property need to be safety checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer annually and serviced according to manufacturer’s instructions. Any appliance left unchecked could leave you at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning or gas leak. It’s an extremely good idea to have your gas pipework inspected at the same time as having a gas safety check, every year – and it’s law if you’re a landlord.

Please see the work areas I cover

Balham, Clapham, Wimbledon, Earlsfield, Tooting, Mitcham, Morden, Merton, Dulwich, Norwood, Crystal Palace, Thornton Heath, Battersea and other areas in the south east. Please call for a quote.


Pearl C

This was the best priced and I am pleased I went for the combined boiler and hob service with Gas Safety Certificate. It has saved me money compared to the previous quote. 

Mike P

Thanks for the fast response with the Landlord Gas Certificate, I am happy to recommend 

Rudi L

I don't normally leave reviews but I am happy to in this instance, thank you for your honesty and fair pricing 

Always use a

Gas Safe Registered Engineer

  Call us on 07561 411 911

  • Facebook Social Icon

Boiler Breakdown Repair & Servicing.